If you consider moving to Arizona with your family, one of the priorities is surely finding the best school system in your area. You will find many websites that rank schools all over the country; with their help, you will soon discover that Arizona is home to many schools that score very well at a national level.
Comparing schools is easier and provides accurate results if you also consider the periodic analysis from the national Department of Education; they are performed according to relevant parameters: academics, culture and diversity, teachers, parent and student overall experience reflected in surveys, health and safety, clubs and activities, resources and facilities, with Flagstaff roofers taking great care of the buildings here, and sports.
Each of these factors is detailed in the public schools ranking methodology.
Here are the school districts in Arizona that obtained an “A” as overall niche grade during the last evaluations:
• Catalina Foothills Unified School District (8 schools and almost 5000 students)
• Chandler Unified District (43 schools and more than 42,000 students)
• Heritage Academy (2 schools and 650 students)
• Vail Unified School District (20 schools and more than 12,000 students).
There are also several school districts that have obtained an overall B+ grade:
• Agua Fria Union High School District
• Gilbert Unified School District
• Peoria Unified School District
• Amphitheater Unified School District
• Scottsdale Unified School District
• Deer Valley Unified School District
• Tempe Union High School District