Whether you’re in real estate and thinking of buying and selling new homes, or you just want your home to become the most fashionable property in the neighborhood, keeping up with the latest trends in exterior remodeling is absolutely essential according to roofers with expertise in roofing Flagstaff homes.
Overall, 2017 has been an exciting year when it comes to exterior remodeling. The following tips should help you get your home to become quite fashion-forward:
- The main trend this year is to take traditional designs and turn them modern by switching to unique colors and textures, and choosing materials such as vinyl, metal or concrete.
- Vinyl replacement windows are all the rage, and they can be quite affordable as well as easy to install. They will also make your home feel a lot cozier and more protected.
- Add a new set of French doors, and make sure you choose the styling that fits in perfectly with your home’s exterior.
- Vinyl and concrete are the best choices when it comes to sidings. While vinyl is the more fashionable choice, concrete can be longer lasting, and also comes in stunning, unique color choices.
- Add more exterior upgrades to make your home energy efficient and give it a modern look.
In most cases you won’t have to go through a lot of expenses or extensive installations to get your home looking brand new. Local residential contractors can give you the additional recommendations and support for getting the most out of your home and making sure your new installations are made to last.