If you’re in need of a resilient type of siding that will never fail and provide you with long-lasting resilience even under adverse conditions, concrete siding is one of your best choices. Despite being heavier, concrete siding has many unique practical advantages when compared to other varieties, and its cost is quite accessible as well:
- Intense heat that normally damages or bends vinyl siding out of shape will not affect concrete.
- It also has a class 1A fire rating, ensuring that you have nothing to worry about in the event of a fire.
- Unlike wood, it is impervious to insects and rot, so you can expect your concrete siding to be virtually maintenance-free.
- Concrete siding holds paint for a very long time, and it often comes pre-painted from the factory, so you don’t have to worry about painting it yourself.
- Its durability can be compared to that of cement, and most manufacturers offer a 50-year warranty on their concrete siding products.
- Because of the impressive durability of concrete siding, insurance companies also tend to offer better premiums, so the cost of the siding itself is not the only benefit you can expect.
As you can see there are plenty of remarkable benefits associated with this type of siding. If you want to have your new concrete siding installed as quickly as possible, just contact your local contractor for a quick quote at a short notice. Most Flagstaff roofers experienced in siding and roofing love it.